The Darkness

 

Comforted Silence,

Engaged peace in mind.

Dark my foe,

Granted calm emotions;

Where nobody neglected

And encourage my own!

 

My wrath heals within

Oh! Darkness, what a peace I

Gain from thee.

Wherever you’re, my soul always yearns and

Craves upon you.

 

My Dear, Will you always

Stay few more minutes,

Just to strengthen my will

And give me positive vibe

That will ensure my living

Without any of obstacles.

 

Promise me, oh Dark, My Foe

To be always continue and

Extend my free within self

Wah! You’re always my forever companion. An Enduring peace

Till date and Occurring infinite

Smile upon inner heart.

 

In absence of you, I would rather blind fold

Just remembrance of your jolly hand

And hold onto tide without fear of losing you.

Could you stay a little longer to cherish

My un-forgetfulness peace I gain

As remember! Stay with me.

                                                                                                                Sangay Pem

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Musings

Exploring Mental Health Through the Lens of Literature and Cinema

Unburdened Soul