Musings

 


 Will I be ever enough?
 Skills! They say it matters the most 
 Don't I have any or is there something that's covering it up?
 My insecurities, perplexion and doubts, 
 That I've been carrying its weight for so long, 
 A big stage, focused audience and the three people who are especially invited to judge me, 
 To judge all my mistakes and strengths
 Echoed my voice a thousand times.
 What if I'm considered an unskilled person?
 By all those who didn't even know I existed on this planet until now.
 'Just go with the flow 
 Dive into the sea
 Accept your flaws'
 Told the beloved ones 
 But it didn't leave a single tint of acceptance
 Acceptance of myself
 Acceptance of the way I am
 For at the end all I've got is 'me'
 Pondered the mind so much 
 Will I be ever enough?

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            - Pavithra Tej

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exploring Mental Health Through the Lens of Literature and Cinema

Unburdened Soul